Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wiki So Far

For the New Media wiki, I spent time reading through the pages that some of my fellow, or previous, classmates have uploaded to gain an understanding of what type of topics they are interesting in writing and reading about concerning New Media. I also made edits with grammar and typos that I found in pages.

I then went on to find pages that I would like to contribute to with the layout editing and content, and found two that I found very interesting.

Firstly, there is a page called Crowdsourcing that talks about what it is, its history, the different types that exist and the pros and cons. I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to learn more about what it is as I complete the assignment. I want to add content to all subparts and also make edits to the layout.

Secondly, I found a page created by another student called New Media and Culture, and I have always been interested in cultures, especially because I come from a weird background (Armenian from Jerusalem). I am also taking a class called Psychology and Culture and I think my knowledge, as well as studies that have been done on the topic that I have been reading and researching about, can be of great addition to the page!

Thanks for reading.

Nanar

2 comments:

  1. That's super interesting that you chose to write about two different topics! I'd love to read more about Crowdsourcing since I'm lacking knowledge on that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crowd sourcing is a really interest topic!! it has been a hot issue since for past several years!!

    ReplyDelete