Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Officially a Blogger!

Hello to everyone and anyone who is actually reading this post.
I would firstly like to thank you for taking your time and visiting my blog.

For reasons that I now realize I don't really understand, I have always thought blogging is something that is done by people who are professionals, who have very important things to discuss and by people who actually know how to do it.
By taking a New Media course at Baruch college, which is currently underway, I have realized that it is for anyone who has absolutely anything to say. It provides people with a voice that they otherwise would not have. It is simply up to others to actually read it and share it.

Thanks again for reading and I hope my posts will see you again.

All the best,

Nanar

No comments:

Post a Comment